Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By Rocks
  • 1 Post By yohopee
  • 1 Post By backpack

Thread: How to carry a bike tire Synapse-style

How to carry a bike tire Synapse-style

My agenda this morning was to swap out bike tires from a dangerously bald one to a beautiful new one I had on hand. I trust the bike shop to do it more than me, so off I went; my last fraught ride on a bald tire. The sternum strap held the new Gatorskin (great tires!) in place. Genius! said with a wink
    Name:  Unknown.jpeg
Views: 531
Size:  41.9 KB

I want to be like you! I have never lived close enough to a city area to ride my bike to do errands. We are trying to sell our home with the intentions to move out of the suburbs and into the country. . . I have visions of riding my bike to do things, but it will probably never actually happen.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

I love city living, but quiet country space sounds appealing!

Ah, I live in downtown Toronto and I can completely relate to this. I love city living and not having to drive anywhere. I am a mix of pedestrian/bike rider/transit user and this hack will certainly come useful. I have not driven a car in over 11 years, and do not even have a license. Heck, I do not even own a car! Hence the reason why smart carry is essential to me. Thanks for sharing this photo!

Country living is nice too and we do take our bikes with us whenever we can find suitable trails or smaller towns that we can tour on bike.

I do hope that more and more city will become pedestrian and bike centric.

It is a must for cities which try to revive their downtown.

Bike share and car share for tourist and residents alike.
    yohopee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    I do hope that more and more city will become pedestrian and bike centric.

It is a must for cities which try to revive their downtown.

Bike share and car share for tourist and residents alike.
    Minneapolis is pretty good in that regard. Bike lanes can always be safer, but at least we have a lot of them! And the Nice Ride public bikes are all over the city. There are thousands of them, and last year over 200,000 rides recorded. Businesses request having a docking station by them, a far cry from another infamous bike share that just debuted!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0