Like Tree16Likes
  • 11 Post By Tizi
  • 4 Post By itsablur
  • 1 Post By Tizi

Thread: Hanging Organizer Pouches

Hanging Organizer Pouches

Here is my solution so far on how to "organize" the organizer pouches. I am doing the same with my assortment of key straps. For information purposes, I tried a metal only hanger first and it did not work correctly.

Name:  001.jpg
Views: 918
Size:  479.2 KB
    Last edited by Tizi; 07-23-2013 at 06:16 PM.
    Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel Aeronaut, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes. Tom Bihnaholic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tizi View Post
    Here is my solution so far on how to "organize" the organizer pouches. I am doing the same with my assortment of key straps. For information purposes, I tried a metal only hanger first and it did not work correctly.

Name:  001.jpg
Views: 918
Size:  479.2 KB
    Ummm,16 Pouches? Hard to count with them so squished together.Great idea!

Is there a prize?
    Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by roarmouse View Post
    Ummm,16 Pouches? Hard to count with them so squished together.Great idea!

Is there a prize?
    Peace!
    Between my wife and I we have about a dozen TB bags!
    Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel Aeronaut, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes. Tom Bihnaholic.

<ocd>

Pouches 4, 5, 6, 8, and 12 are improperly hung underhand, while the rest are hung overhand. Pouch # 12 also does not fit with your biggest to smallest sorting pattern.

</ocd>

Phew... Almost leaped through my screen to fix that...
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Travel Tray (Iberian), organizer wallet (Wasabi), passport pouch (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps
    Want: EVERYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by itsablur View Post
    <ocd>

Pouches 4, 5, 6, 8, and 12 are improperly hung underhand, while the rest are hung overhand. Pouch # 12 also does not fit with your biggest to smallest sorting pattern.

</ocd>

Phew... Almost leaped through my screen to fix that...
    Thanks for the input! I will fix that right away!

OCD trumped by a higher level of OCD! LOL Love it!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0