Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree16Likes
  • 9 Post By Miking
  • 3 Post By Walker
  • 2 Post By Walker
  • 2 Post By Miking

Thread: Best 3D organizer cube accessory

Best 3D organizer cube accessory

This handy little guy always finds a home in the 3D organizer cube. With more and more bathrooms leaving out counters, shelves and towel racks in favor of a more modern clean look having a suction cup comes in handy as most bathrooms still have mirrors. *bonus* for the real cheapskates you can also often get the suction cups with holes for free! Most fast food restaurants use them to hang up their window signs and have dozens laying around for the taking. If you don't feel like asking the dollar store usually has them as well.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1027
Size:  136.8 KB
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1007
Size:  598.3 KB

Nice idea. I have a couple of the go-toobs and one has a suction cup - this has more uses. Must pop one into my wash bag.

Great idea. However, I never use the hanger on the 3D cube. I have been cutting the hook, filing the rough edges, using the remaining triangle piece like an O-ring to clip mini pouches or key straps to. I actually wish the 3D cube came in a version without the hanger .

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    Great idea. However, I never use the hanger on the 3D cube. I have been cutting the hook, filing the rough edges, using the remaining triangle piece like an O-ring to clip mini pouches or key straps to.
    Brilliant! I find myself using the hanging feature quite a bit, but if I ever get one to use for cables and small bits I will definitely be trying that out! I was actually just wishing for a packing cube shoulder bag with O-rings or a jumbo sized side effect to fill an aeronaut end pocket.

@Miking, I have been wishing for same re the PCSB = as many O-Rings + pockets like the side effect + keep the current outside zipper pocket. Other forum members commented that they like thePCSB as is. I love it, but since I carry bits and bobs, they bump againts each other, which I don't like.

Didn't mean this hijack thread. So back to the 3D cube and its hanger.

Hijack away!!! And bring on the jumbo effect! Perhaps a side effect that could evolve to do whatever it was needed for, they could call it the Baldwin Effect... *grabs coat and walks out*

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    @Miking, I have been wishing for same re the PCSB = as many O-Rings + pockets like the side effect + keep the current outside zipper pocket. Other forum members commented that they like the PCSB as is. I love it, but since I carry bits and bobs, they bump againts each other, which I don't like.
    I will be experimenting with PCSB internal organization using... the 3D cubes.

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    I will be experimenting with PCSB internal organization using... the 3D cubes.
    Ya know what would be awesome? PADDED 3D organizer cubes in a variety of sizes!
    backpack and Sarah like this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0