Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ceb
  • 1 Post By backpack

Thread: fit the FJN into the front section of the Western Flyer without bulging it out too mu

fit the FJN into the front section of the Western Flyer without bulging it out too mu

I don't know the answer since I don't have a Western Flyer

ceb
    For those of you confused about this thread, backpack was so kindly replying to my thread here but modern technology appears to have gotten in the way.
    When in trouble, obfuscate.

Sorry Ceb forgot to link to your thread, I wanted to find a way to make the question highly visible to Western Flyer owners and the "How to" subforum seemed to be the most likely choice.

ceb
    Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    Sorry Ceb forgot to link to your thread, I wanted to find a way to make the question highly visible to Western Flyer owners and the "How to" subforum seemed to be the most likely choice.
    Thanks backpack. Unfortunately,it appears that nobody puts their FJN in another case.
    When in trouble, obfuscate.

I believe that the FJN other bags combo is very popular with people in academics.

For people who teach. learn or both, I believe it is end term exams time, just before Spring Break, which explains why it looks like people from other fields are talking to themselves on the forum.
    Le_Pied likes this.

I don't have a FJN. So, I'm just speculating here. I should think the FJN would fit in the front divider space of the WF, either "portrait" or "landscape" oriented, just fine. I have a PC in a 6Z cache that fits in there OK, and it is 9.8" wide - same as the FJN.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0