Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By backpack

Thread: Attaching Snake Charmer to Smart Alec?

Attaching Snake Charmer to Smart Alec?

Is there a way to tether the Snake Charmer and/or Packing Cube to the inside of the Smart Alec via accessory strap? There are no clips on the SC and PC to secure the ring of the accessory strap to.

I don't have a SC but... Any Accessory with a handle can be turned into O ring clipable object with the help of Handle Loop - Add a grab handle to the 3D Clear Organizer Cube - TOM BIHN by threading it to the handle.

Before Tom invented the Handle Loop I D.I.Y one with a key ring and Small Key Strap.

Clip one side the Small Key Strap to the key ring, thread it through the SC or PC handle, attach the other side of the Small Key Strap to the Key Ring/ You now have a space for a Large Key Strap to be clipped to the key ring and he Smart Alec O rings.

Another solution could be to thread a Large Key Strap into the added tabs on the sides, then attach each both Key Strap clips to the O ring(s).

Of you do it only on one side the SC would be hanging portrait but if you use Large Key Straps in the added tabs on both sides and clip them to O rings on each side of the inside of the Smart Alec, you can hang it landscape/hammock style.
    Last edited by backpack; 01-09-2013 at 07:19 AM.

Thanks for the helpful suggestions! I will try them.

dlg
    I also wonder if an s-biner would clip to one of the loops on the snake charmer, thus enabling a normal key strap to be used.

dlg
    or a normal split-ring keychain, or one of the fancier wire sort of key rings... or anything, really, big enough to wrap around a snake charmer's loops but narrow enough to allow a key strap to clip to it...

Great ideas. Thank you.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0