Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By KmK
  • 1 Post By JLE

Thread: How "do" you get the waist strap off.

How "do" you get the waist strap off.

It looks self explanatory but my fingers aren't quite strong enough so was wondering if there was a "trick". On a Ristretto if that makes a difference.

KmK
    Emeraldkit...

Here's what I have learned to do... before squeezing the black uprights, flick the metal catch down once. Then, squeeze the uprights together and push the metal catch down again. The upright with the "hook" should bow out of the catch and voila. Freedom.
    Darcy likes this.

Got it -thanks!

JLE
    I couldn't get the waist straps off either, until I read this thread and then it was easy! Thanks!
    KmK likes this.

Oooo I'm gonna go home and give that a try. I've always had such a rough time trying to take them off, and I wind up with fore thumbs.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0