Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Janine
  • 1 Post By Yonkdaddy

Thread: Organize organizer pouches? And key straps?

Organize organizer pouches? And key straps?

I was just wondering how you guys organize your organizer pouches and key straps. All my unused key straps are kicking back in my clear 3D, and the pouches are chilling in a PCSB. I would like them to be on display in a more attractive way, though. Perhaps hanging from a nylon rope, clothesline-style? The husband person indulges my bag habit but something tells me he might draw a line there.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I use all of my simple key straps, I need more in color!

The Organizer Pouches:

I have a big nylon novelty bag that I got in San Francisco for pennies because it had Seattle landscape and name written in front.
    It houses all my ready to use Clear Organizer Pouches.

The Large Clear Organizer Pouches and their matching plastic folders are waiting for letter size paperwork to transport.
    The Medium Clear Organizer Pouches are outfitted with dividers made for index cards (which I found on sale)

Some are used to store threaded needlework yarn for projects.

thunderstorm warning! Warning over.

Small Clear Organizer Pouches fit Smart Cards, store and library cards.

Cordura Organizer Pouches: perfect for things that one want to keep out of other's view like important paperwork, girl or gentleman stuff or a secret knitting pattern or plans for a family surprise.

They are also perfect for change. Medium, Small and Mini. If one has enough to fit a Large, I would recommend a Kit.
    Last edited by backpack; 06-21-2011 at 03:29 PM.

I have them stored by size in plastic bags, just to keep them from getting dirty while not in use.

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    The Medium Clear Organizer Pouches are outfited with dividers made for index cards (which I found on sale)
    Clever! I am totally stealing this idea from you.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I keep all of my various cubes & pouches that are not always filled with someting (eg my small padded pouch with my point/shoot camera clipped to a small dyneema with camera accessories, or my RFID-proof passport pouch clipped to my organizer wallet with all my travel cards) stashed right in my Aeronaut... ready to deploy during every packing exercise!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0