Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraA View Post
    Help! I'm trying to upload pictures. First the exclamation point showed up, so I used photo shrink to make the pictures smaller. They are jpegs from my iPhone. Now, a question mark shows up in the attachment where each picture should be. Thanks for any help. Take care, LauraA
    Hi Laura!

Which thread are you trying to post photos on? I can take a look at it and see if I can see the problem .
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Thank you so much, Katy!! I haven't posted the thread. I'm going to write one about my wonderful new Synapse. I got it today, and "practice packed" it for a 2 plus week trip! Maybe I could write the post (under bag reviews) and just email you the pictures? That, or I could try to attack them again. Give me a few minutes to write the post. Thanks again, LauraA
    "To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive."
    LauraA

Quote Originally Posted by LauraA View Post
    Thank you so much, Katy!! I haven't posted the thread. I'm going to write one about my wonderful new Synapse. I got it today, and "practice packed" it for a 2 plus week trip! Maybe I could write the post (under bag reviews) and just email you the pictures? That, or I could try to attack them again. Give me a few minutes to write the post. Thanks again, LauraA

That would work . I can also talk you through it over the phone to be sure. It sounds like you've got the hang of it but there may be some sort of issue with your image files. I'll keep an eye out for your email (you've got my email address )!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0