I'm still well within the honeymoon period with my Super Ego - it's the best bag I've owned to date. But there's a few minor things that would make it perfect:
- Feet. Although the bottom of the bag seems pretty robust, I find myself thinking twice about where it gets put down, in case it gets damp etc. If it had feet, or perhaps a rubberised bottom panel then I'd feel happy sailing it down a river.
- A removable waist strap. I never use it, so it would be great if I could remove it completely.
- A zip on the back pocket. It's great for stowing a newsppaper into, but it would be even better if it could be zipped up - or maybe even 'accordianised' a bit?
- Dividers for the main compartment. It's so large that things rattle around, particularly loose papers - so dividers (maybe removable?) would help keep things from getting trashed.
- Ok, so this is going slightly nuts - but how about an expanding main compartment? The bag that my Super Ego replaced has an all-round zip that let the main compartment expand by about an inch or so, which was great if I was trying to cram lever arch binders or running shoes in there. Although I did need a crane to lift if afterwards, mind...
But these are all really minor tweaks to what is a superb bag to start with, of course...