Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By itsablur
  • 2 Post By itsablur

Thread: Working on the weekend...

Working on the weekend...

New videos coming soon! 😄

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

Yay!...looking forward to it. I'm still sitting on the fence about the Night Flight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WenV View Post
    Yay!...looking forward to it. I'm still sitting on the fence about the Night Flight.
    It's grown on me, even though I honestly didn't think I'd like it. It's small enough to carry by hand, but big enough that it has a useful amount of volume (even if it is divided up, which in some use cases is pretty odd/hard to work with). I might break that video up into two so that it isn't crazy long; overview/tour in part 1, sampling packing arrangements and final thoughts in part 2. YouTube stats show me that people stop watching the Pilot review video after about 6-7 minutes, though the A30 review people stick with for much longer. Guess the slow pack is a little boring for most.
    Last edited by itsablur; 09-20-2014 at 03:24 PM.
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.