Dear Tom Bihn & Crew:
I have been test packing the Nordic PCSB and guess what? I am convinced it should be brought back into production with just a few tweaks as a mini horizontal messenger bag, especially for folks who missed out on the opportunity to get one.
What is already fantastic?
- It already has 2 o-rings for tethering accessories inside (one in the main and the other in the pocket)
- The slanted front zipper makes it easy to access items from said pocket on the go
- The 400d fabric gives the bag some shape without taking away its endless packability
- The back does not gap open!! (this could be a negative for other folks who prefer the open pocket)
- It appeals to folks who prefer the horizontal as opposed to vertical bag style
- It can be used with various existing strap options (i.e., 5/8-in, simple, absolute)
What could be improved?
- It could have another o-ring (or two) in the main compartment
- It could have interior pockets on one side in the main compartment
- And that's it! It's ready for production!
Perhaps you'll surprise us with the MHMB as one of the fab 5 premiering in June!