(Pictures and additional notes from my wife will be inserted in this post as an edit. Also, due to my OCD, I'll continuously make edits to my grammar/layout.)
The pilots for my wife and I just arrived (me: black/wasabi, her: steel ultraviolet). Our goal was to use these as full time work briefs. We both work in different areas of healthcare (her: primary care provider, me: IT), so this comes strictly from those point of views. I am transitioning from a Cadet, which I really liked (except the lack of space for a coffee cup), so my personal impression will come from that POV.
- "I love 1050D ballistic nylon"
- "Awesome. A cup holder!"
- "Seems a little bit smaller than the Cadet"
- "I like how the side front pockets utilize the space"
- "Am I missing tabs to go with these zipper cords?" (ended up using monkey knot zipper pulls from Red Oxx that were on my cadet)
All I really need in my work bag are the following things:
- my macbook air 13"
- Contigo coffee mug or my 21oz hydroflask
- iPad mini with amazon keyboard
- Horizontal Freudian Slip
- a few manila folders and a note pad
Good part: Yes... it fits! (the Freudian Slip BARELY fits) --> kinda, not really
Bad Part: I no longer have room in the main compartment for last minute, let-me-throw-this-in-my-bag.
How to rectify on my end: I may have to lose the wonderful Freudian Slip and think of another method to organize my items
Suggestions for Tom Bihn:
- Please consider redesigning the Horizonal Freudian slip so that it can fit all bags (my wife said, "like a purse organizer!")
- An inch more room in the large compartment just to fit a tiny bit more would be appreciated
In Conclusion: I like it a lot. It fits everything I need to fit. The cup holder is awesome. I wish the freudian slip fit.
Thanks for continuing to make great products!