Feedback: Why I can't buy a TB bag... yet!!
1) Many choices, with each bag having a different purpose than the other, so I can't have the best of all :-(
However the other points are not as pretty...
2) Missing pictures in many product pages not only restricts a potential customer's view of the product, but is also very detrimental to a company that relies almost entirely on web based marketing
3) Outdated pictures - some product pictures are outdated and don't represent current color combination of currently sold bags
4) Would prefer better integration of videos in the product page. Not every potential customer may think of looking through the blog or forums. In addition, if there were features like dynamically seeing different combination of colors on a bag, that'd be great. At the least, this could be implemented for the (Super) Ego...
a) User selects a color combo, and a picture of the bag is show
b) Through another input, super-impose different strips on to the bag, so that one may get a better idea.
While I could get some product related info from the above, the below was simply out of my control...
5) I am currently outside the US, and the internation debit card that I tried to use on the checkout page expires on xx/xx/2019. Unfortunately, the expiry year field on the checkout page is a drop down and does not have up to 2019.
6) In addition to the above, other payment modes would be appreciated. Paypal is a great alternative, since it is available across all countries. (Personally, it'd be easiest for me to wire you money)
I tried emailing the customer support through email via the contact page, but did not receive a reply regarding the last couple of points. Perhaps it went to my junk folder.
In addition to the above, it'd be great if there were some kind of an inventory page. In Amazon.com and eBay, there is a field where they mention the number of unsold items. Since, some TB bags seem to sell out soon and others are on back order, a single page which lists all the (main) available bags and the relevant availability info - Bags available or estimated backorder date, would be really useful in the customer's decision making. It need not be a perfect number, but an estimated number. This can easily be pulled from your existing or new inventory management system.
Thus ends my two cents...