Shop Tom Bihn
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Thread: Few ideas....

Few ideas....

There aren't many, but they are finally starting to trickle out. What do I mean? Netbook bags! Tom Bihn needs to do a Netbook bag that willl carry a netbook, it's adapter, and a few acessories. Any plans on doing that???

Thumbs up

Completely agree, I would love to see a Tom Bihn netbook bag or soft case. I have three Dell mini 9 netbooks. I recently purchased the smallest soft cell case. It works, but it is a little large. I use a standard size notebook at work and bring it home each night. I would also like to bring a netbook with me each day. A netbook case that would work either by itself or with a Empire Builder.

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    darcy mentioned that tom is working on several new bags for netbooks. i'm excited to see what he comes up with!

Forum Member
    Tallahassee, FL

I ordered the Ristretto to carry my Dell Mini 10. I've been using it for a little over a week and I'm really loving it. I do use a mesh bag for the power cable and put that in my bag. I use a TB mini organizer pouch for my wireless mouse, and put that in one of the interior pockets.

So far, this is working well for me. I've been tempted to get a neoprene sleeve for the Mini and put that in the padded pouch, but it might be overkill.

I really am loving this arrangement. I just haven't taken photos yet for the TB Flickr group and the "what do you put in your TB" forum here.

Oh, and I'm really loving the TB wallet. I find as I get older, I'm paring down/simplifying what I carry with me in some ways.