I am considering a Buzz slingpack and have a few questions:
1) Will there be any other colors soon? I noticed that only 5 colors are listed and three of them won't ship until mid-February. The Buzz pictures show some colors that are not listed (like Black/Kelly/Steel).
2) Presumably the mid-February ones will be built soon. Will there be any changes to the design? Some of the reviews had suggestions and I
was curious if any would show up in the new model (such as padding on the grab handle or making the separator removable).
3) I would be carrying a 13" Macbook or a 15" Al Powerbook depending on the day. One of the reviews said that one would want a SoftCell or BrainCell for smaller/thinner laptops such as the Macbook as they are a little loose. Does anyone have experience with a 13" Macbook in a Buzz?
4) I would also want something to help organize my cables but I presume the Snake Charmer is too large. Does the Kit fit in the Buzz? What organizer pouches are people using with their Buzz?
5) The Buzz is the perfect size for me 80% of the time. However I also need to carry more at times and I really can only afford one right now. What other bag is just a bit larger and can carry a laptop? I am not certain whether the Synapse will be able to hold laptops and the Western Flyer, while intriguing, is probably too large (its volume is almost twice the Buzz even though its width and heigh are about the same).