Talking The Lux has made me a Hero!

Bought my ultra-stylish tote-bag-loving niece an all-black Lux for her birthday. She adores it. Sophisticated enough to carry to a job interview (which she did just today). Stunningly roomy for such a sleek bag. She's quite petite (just 5'2") and even well-filled the Lux does not overwhelm her. She's hooked (Oooooh noooo. The pun. I'm so ashamed.) on the convenience of the key strap. Delighted with the full-across pocket. Thinks it's so cool that the bag stands up on it's own. The Lux has definitely climbed in our personal Birthday Gift Hall of Fame.
    Now her law-student boyfriend is dropping Very Large Hints about a black ballistic nylon bag for a graduation gift...
    (And I can't wait to see what the Binh-wizards come up with for a knitting-bag version.)
    All Hail the Lux!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Yay!! How cool. I'm so glad that the LUX was a hit with your niece. We posted an excerpt of your review on our blog

The LUX is one of the TB bags I carry that I get the most compliments on. It's a great bag, and looks sophisticated wherever you go with it.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0