Talking The Lux has made me a Hero!

Bought my ultra-stylish tote-bag-loving niece an all-black Lux for her birthday. She adores it. Sophisticated enough to carry to a job interview (which she did just today). Stunningly roomy for such a sleek bag. She's quite petite (just 5'2") and even well-filled the Lux does not overwhelm her. She's hooked (Oooooh noooo. The pun. I'm so ashamed.) on the convenience of the key strap. Delighted with the full-across pocket. Thinks it's so cool that the bag stands up on it's own. The Lux has definitely climbed in our personal Birthday Gift Hall of Fame.
    Now her law-student boyfriend is dropping Very Large Hints about a black ballistic nylon bag for a graduation gift...
    (And I can't wait to see what the Binh-wizards come up with for a knitting-bag version.)
    All Hail the Lux!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Yay!! How cool. I'm so glad that the LUX was a hit with your niece. We posted an excerpt of your review on our blog

The LUX is one of the TB bags I carry that I get the most compliments on. It's a great bag, and looks sophisticated wherever you go with it.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0