Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Received my Mini by mail a few weeks ago, but just now got around to posting. Thanks very much! This type of service is why I love to give my business to smaller companies with awesome products.

I've found the mini pouch is great for outdoor activities. I like to ski, and I can put a credit card, some cash, coins, keys, and lip balm into one of these and then clip it to the in-pocket ring of my ski jacket. Much better than having all that stuff loose in a pocket.

I also plan to try it as a soft front-pocket wallet for going out to bars and restaurants. Sometimes I don't like carrying a traditional wallet, especially when wearing shorts.

Thanks!

Has anyone tried to put a Nokia E50 in one yet?

Mini organizer pouch

Thank you for the mini pouch. My "extra" credit cards fit perfectly and are now in one place. I'm waiting patiently to order the Zephyr since the Empire bag was too large for me.

I appreciate the quality of your product. It's the best.

received mine in the mail this morning. It's a fabulous shade of green and just the right size to put the odd bits and pieces that usually end up in the bottom of my medium cafe bag. Very cool. Could do with a few more for inside my laptop bag and for my wife's purse!

thanks guys, you rock.

I received my "Mini Organizer Pouch" on Saturday 3/31/07. I'm an IT professional, and it's already pressed into duty as a holder for my USB Flash Drives. I have 4 of them, that perform different functions for me. Two are simply storage transfer devices. Another acts as a deposit for different drivers, and patches. The last one is my all important boot drive. I can boot any machine with that USB drive, and run diagnostics or simply try to get data off a failing hard drive. This size is perfect for them! They use to occupy a space in the bottom of the front flap of my Targus backpack.

Now if only my Super Ego would get here already . Since I live out of my laptop bag - my work environment would be complete
    Using a: Super Ego (Black, Steel, Wasabi) with seat belt strip (Wasabi), and alternate reflective Strip. Black BrainCell, Wasabi Snake Charmer, Cork Small Organizer Pouch, and Olive green medium organizer pouch.

Anyone used the mini pouch to hold a hipster pda (stack of index cards and a pen)?

My limited edition minis arrived today! Very purple and silver. Very little and useful.

I have 7 mini pouches in various colors and I love them, perfect for little stuff.

They can become loose change sorters. Mini makeup kit. Keys for bike, laptop and lockers' locks.

Subway, trains or bus cards/passes or token.

Mini Pouch and iPhones

The Mini Pouch fits my iPhone perfectly.

Volunteer Moderator

Blogged mini pouch and iPhone photos

Quote Originally Posted by JoelSmith View Post
    The Mini Pouch fits my iPhone perfectly.
    Was that your iPhone that showed up in today's Blog? Great pictures, and very striking with what looked to be the periwinkle (ripstop) mini pouch.

I really liked the limited edition colors in the mini pouches. Darcy, any word on bringing back periwinkle as one of the future color options (as backpack and Adi recently suggested)?
    Last edited by moriond; 07-05-2007 at 06:30 PM. Reason: added links to posts suggesting periwinkle

Volunteer Moderator

The label

Incidentally, I notice that my recent mini pouches have a label that sort of matches your forum banner. (Image attached because I find the fonts on your banner a bit small to read). How long have you been using the new label? (This looks like "Made in USA" or "United States manufacturer")
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by moriond; 07-05-2007 at 08:00 PM.

That was my iPhone. I'm glad you liked the photos. The mini is a great fit, and looks great with the iPhone, like it was made for it.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    I really liked the limited edition colors in the mini pouches. Darcy, any word on bringing back periwinkle as one of the future color options (as backpack and Adi recently suggested)?
    Not much hope of bringing Perwinkle fabric back anytime soon, but we'll keep our eye out for it.

We do have a few Purple Antron Mini Organizer Pouches available, and a few Clear Organizer Pouches in Plum Ripstop...
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

CEO
    Upper left hand corner of the U.S. map (lower 48 states)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Incidentally, I notice that my recent mini pouches have a label that sort of matches your forum banner. (Image attached because I find the fonts on your banner a bit small to read). How long have you been using the new label? (This looks like "Made in USA" or "United States manufacturer")
    We've been using that new label for about a year now. Indeed, it says "Made in U.S.A." in both English and Chinese: I get so tired of seeing "Made in China" written everywhere in English, so I figured a new label was my opportunity for a little revenge.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0