Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshS View Post
    Thanks Darcy! Really nice of you to post the pic.

It looks cool. Do you guys plan to start selling these anytime soon?

Now that I started visiting your site again, everytime you come out with new stuff I have to hide my wallet.
    Yes! You can buy the Mini Organizer Pouch now.

You'll notice that we have raised the prices of the Organizer Pouches. Part of the reason for the price increase is that the pouches have become popular enough that we've run out of scrap material to make them with and now cut them out of regular material.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Useful mini-organizer

Many thanks for the gift of the mini-organizer. I immediately put it to use in my Empire Builder. I dislike change in my pocket, but don't want it jingling around the bottom of the bag either. This handles that problem.
    In addition, this is wonderful for going through airport security. I always travel with change, but put it in my briefcase (now Empire Builder) with keys and other metal objects before I go through the metal detector. Three years ago, after doing this, I was told they needed to run my bag through again. When I checked later, all my change had disappeared. Now I can just lift out this little bag if they ask to recheck.

no pouch here - was it a random sampling of forumites who received one?

:-/

I've gotten a pouch as well...

It fits my RAZR, but it is a little rough going in and out of the pouch. The main thing that would improve it is if the zipper had a little more 'breathing room' at it's open end. Right now, the zipper is stopped by the fabric that makes the border and it's a little stiff to open wide. If the zipper were able to open a slight bit more relative to the overall size of the pouch, it'd be a lot easier to get things in or out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by dakegra View Post
    no pouch here - was it a random sampling of forumites who received one?

:-/
    PM me your address and I'll make sure you get one. You definitely should have received one, dakegra! And let me know if you have a color preference.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I got home last week from being out at clients for a couple weeks and my wife showed me this new "bag" I got from Tom Bihn. As soon as she pulled it out I realized there was already stuff in it!!! She stole by pouch!!! She decided it was the perfect size to put the dog treats in when she takes our dog on a walk and can clip it to her belt. Oh well, it looks like I'll be putting in another Tom Bihn order soon.

Thanks -

Received a really cool pouch today ... thanks!

And, oh by the way, when are you guys going to create a Diaper Bag (a BabyBag ???).

Anyway, we're a Tom Bihn family and have a need ....

Thanks!

KT

Perfect complement to Jimi

Thank's for the pouch, it's the perfect complement to my jimi. It hold all the official papers I need some extra credit cards.

Let me chime in with a big thank you as well! What a great surprise-does give you that warm fuzzy feeling to get an unexpected gift

Started out carrying my lip balm and clippers in it, but then just realized that it's the perfect home for my iPod Shuffle + earbuds-yay! Of course, I have it attached to my Ego, which I'm really loving, by-the-way!

Thanks Darcy!

I received mine today, perfect shape for many things but...it's cocoa, one of my least fav color, anybody willing to trade for a Periwinkle, Plum, Black, Steel or Sapphire?

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    Thanks Darcy!

I received mine today, perfect shape for many things but...it's cocoa, one of my least fav color, anybody willing to trade for a Periwinkle, Plum, Black, Steel or Sapphire?
    I changed my mind, I will give the small pouch to my cousin who admired my Brain Bag. I said: "it's a Tom Bihn!"
    Yeah! I am an enabler and I can feel good about it because of the wonderful quality of the products.

I'm pretty pleased with the pouch. Would go well to hold some loose change and cards I pick up along the way.

Some thoughts though, the zipper does feel a little big for the pouch of this size, and the hook kinda feels a little flimsy and bigger than expected. Maybe one with a rotating ring would be better instead of a ball joint?

But overall seems good enough for its purpose, and its price...

wow thanks so much for the mini pouch. it is really cool. it fits my gf phone very well (sony ericsson t637) but not my phone so well (nokia 6620) they are a great add on for the bags but i think if there was a belt loop on the back that would make them at least twice as useful. thanks again and i'm always happy to test new tb goodies

Haven't gotten one, but it looks great I'm a huge fan of the organizer pouches. They've served quite a variety of uses for me (video games, ipod, computer charger, wallet, cables, etc).

I wonder what this one would be best for. Does it fit a full ipod or just a nano? The small has always felt a tiny bit too much for just my ipod and earphones.

I'm most excited for the padded/lined pouch, though. I'm still sad that the side pockets of the imago didn't fit my ds lite (or any of my portable gaming devices).

Quote Originally Posted by timarelay View Post
    Haven't gotten one, but it looks great I'm most excited for the padded/lined pouch, though.
    You definitely should have received a Mini Pouch, timarelay!

We'll send you one of the Padded Organizer Pouches to test to make up for it. Maybe you can let everyone else know what you think of them. We only have three samples of the Padded Organizer Pouch - one in Mini, one in Small, and one in Medium. I did use the Small (works great for my iPod) for a few days. We could send it to you as long as you didn't mind that I used it!

PM me with your current address and which size you'd like to try.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0