After work cancelled my vacation the day after I got my gorgeous Aubergine/Steel WF, literally as I hat the hotel reservation page up to book a trip, I have been desperate to take my first trip with my new bag. I finally had a chance for a quick overnight weekend getaway this weekend, and after packing the WF I can't believe I ever thought I would need an A45.

I am a horrible over-packer, and even so I fit the following with room to spare:
*2 t-shirts
*1 pair yoga pants (spare)
*2 sets socks/underthings in an A30 TLSS
*311 toiletry kit
*non-311 toiletry stuff in a mesh mini cube
*pack of laptop cables/chargers in a small cube
*mini eye makeup kit in one of the knitting pouches, I can't remember which size
*toothbrush
*13" MacBook Pro
*iPad Mini
*Kindle
*travel tray

And added after I packed and still had some space:
*lightweight rain jacket
*slippers
*Absolute Shoulder strap

The packing contents:

First trip with the Tom Bihn Western Flyer by Meghan (Rambling On. . . ), on Flickr

Clothes and laptop (in cache) went in the large section at back, and I ended up with enough extra space to stuff in a light rain jacket.

First trip with the Tom Bihn Western Flyer by Meghan (Rambling On. . . ), on Flickr

Cubes of organized things in the divided section, along with a pair of slippers and the Absolute Shoulder Strap.

And finally the iPad Mini slips perfectly in the large front pocket, and I was able to tuck the Kindle into the other front pocket.

When all was said and done, the WF + camera bag + tripod + car essentials tote + pillow still looked like a ridiculous amount of luggage for a one night trip, but thanks to the backpack straps I was able to do exactly what I envisioned: carry all my gear in one trip with a hand still free for doors & keys, and not worry about navigating stairs when no ramps/elevators were easily available.

I LOVE this bag, and can't wait til I can use it again!

Disclaimer: posted from an iPad Mini, I'm not responsible for any bizarre auto-correct issues!