Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Tiviander
  • 1 Post By Auntie Em

Thread: Fabric choices and ordering

Fabric choices and ordering

I know this sounds petty but I really wish there was some consistency in the fabric descriptions when ordering products.
    I received a LCB today in Steel Parapack. In the color listings, it says Steel 420d/Steel, which I thought meant Steel Dyneema, since the other interior choices were Wasabi and Iberian. (And Olive, which is not marked as 420D or Cordura but I know is not Dyneema.) There are very few single color Tom Bihn items which is one of the things I like about the brand. The bag itself is nice but plain. I thought there would be a contrasting interior, if only in texture. Not sure if I will keep it, I will have to think about it for a couple of days.
    Please consider using the same terminology for the same fabric across all of the site, especially since combinations come and go and fabrics get discontinued.

I agree, and interestingly enough I had the same assumption about the LCB description for Steel 420d/Steel. A suggestion, contact customer service (email works well if you don't want to call) and ask. That's what I did about that bag, and I decided to pass on it. While I love the steel parapack fabric, i really wanted something different inside.

The Steel parapack is very nice. I like the sheen. I will look out for something else made in this fabric but it looks like the LCB is going back.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0