Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By ken.w

Thread: I love my Pocket Pouch (Synapse)

I love my Pocket Pouch (Synapse)

Is it silly to love something as simple as a small pouch? Who cares.

So I've had my Synapse (pre-19/25), along with Matterhorn Water Bottle, for over two years now and love it. I have it with me every day here in NYC, plus I've taken it to Hawaii, Iceland, Austria, and Mexico. One common use of mine for it is for when I go running. In the summer, I'll often be walking around wearing just my running clothes, so no pockets. But I have to get around the subway and have some cash on hand. I've had the Clear Organizer Wallet for quite a while. I keep it clipped into one of the side pockets that I can access by just sliding one shoulder strap off and swinging it around slightly. All I tend to keep in that wallet is some cash, my MetroCard, ID, and a credit card. It's worked out well, though I find the zipper can hold me back when I need really quick access and the size is big enough that I have to manually work it back into the side pocket, especially since I will keep my iPhone in that Ultrasuede pocket. I've longed for a simpler solution for my what I keep in the wallet, and the Pocket Pouch is perfect. Just arrived on Wed. Some cash and a few cards fit perfectly, and I can more easily just open the pocket and pull out the pouch and have immediate access to my MetroCard. It's the little things, you know.

I still maintain, though, that the inside pocket in the main compartment of the Synapse gets in the way more than it's useful. I wish I could remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by ken.w View Post
    Is it silly to love something as simple as a small pouch? Who cares.

So I've had my Synapse (pre-19/25), along with Matterhorn Water Bottle, for over two years now and love it. I have it with me every day here in NYC, plus I've taken it to Hawaii, Iceland, Austria, and Mexico. One common use of mine for it is for when I go running. In the summer, I'll often be walking around wearing just my running clothes, so no pockets. But I have to get around the subway and have some cash on hand. I've had the Clear Organizer Wallet for quite a while. I keep it clipped into one of the side pockets that I can access by just sliding one shoulder strap off and swinging it around slightly. All I tend to keep in that wallet is some cash, my MetroCard, ID, and a credit card. It's worked out well, though I find the zipper can hold me back when I need really quick access and the size is big enough that I have to manually work it back into the side pocket, especially since I will keep my iPhone in that Ultrasuede pocket. I've longed for a simpler solution for my what I keep in the wallet, and the Pocket Pouch is perfect. Just arrived on Wed. Some cash and a few cards fit perfectly, and I can more easily just open the pocket and pull out the pouch and have immediate access to my MetroCard. It's the little things, you know.

I still maintain, though, that the inside pocket in the main compartment of the Synapse gets in the way more than it's useful. I wish I could remove it.
    yes, i had similar thoughts about the inside pocket of the main compartment. but after much thought, having that pocket in case maybe good? in addition, if that pocket was on the opposite side, it may or not have worked. I use it to keep my moleskine journal. by the way getting to my wallet and such is pretty east imho, using the side compartments. New York City here as well!
    Currently Owning: Synapse19[Black Codura/Wasabi] - Accessories

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0