TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Julie of the Gadgeteer Reviews the Cafe Bag (Great pictures!)

Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Great Review on what looks to be a terrific bag indeed! The first thought that jumped into my head was "This would be perfect for journalists" ..of all stripe- as they need to carry a mixture of small electronics plus notepads with a minimum of pockets, bulges etc. !
    I really like how Julie wrote it up too and the pictures are excellent. She really conveyed the practicality, pure & simple lines and proportions so well.
    If I didn't have so many bags already- I'd get one for sure. The New Café Bag looks like it would make a great partner to the Imago, and As Julie pointed out, it probably would vanish into A Super Ego as a 'Bag Within a Bag'.
    I just love the Crimson inside and Steel-Gray outside color combo

Universal Design

What makes the cafe bags so unique is their universal design. For example,
    the medium cafe bag looks good on Julie dressed very casually, but my bet is
    if she wore say a khaki skirt, white blouse, and a more formal navy blue blazer
    or any other office attire she'd still look great with a cafe bag.

Tom in AZ
    Last edited by PM4HIRE; 12-16-2006 at 12:34 PM.

I agree. It's super versatile.
    Quote Originally Posted by PM4HIRE View Post
    What makes the cafe bags so unique is their universal design. For example,
    the medium cafe bag looks good on Julie dressed very casually, but my bet is
    if she wore say a khaki skirt, white blouse, and a more formal navy blue blazer
    or any other office attire she'd still look great with a cafe bag.

Tom in AZ

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrnoid View Post
    I agree. It's super versatile.
    I would say the same goes for the Imago

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0