Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: 3D FABRIC ORGANIZER CUBE: get the shoulder strap: love it.

3D FABRIC ORGANIZER CUBE: get the shoulder strap: love it.

I got it in red dyneema. The Iberian is a deeper red than I thought. I like it a lot, not cherry red, more like garnet. Very understated for red. And if you get the shoulder strap too, it will hold a mini pouch with cards and $, keys, and iphone. if you are out and about with your dog, it will also hold treats, and poop bags. It will not hold a water bottle so you got me there ---have to take the small shop bag for that.

It's the poor woman's side effect shoulder purse. Knitters attention: get one for portable knitting a sock. I am always looking for small sock bags.

Very nice, indeed.

I, too, was surprised at how muted the Dyneema colors were. Iberian is probably my favorite, perhaps because red is so often overdone.

Have you tried a Yarn Sack yet? I think it's my favorite thing in my order. The triangle clip rocks, as does the shape, and I don't even knit!

The 3D cube was my gateway product into the Tom Bihn line. It actually took me a while to talk myself into a side effect because I was already using the cube in a similar fashion.
    Janine and Ilkyway like this.
    So far: LS in black dyneema/iberian, SE in black/iberian, SSB in black dyneema, Vintage Buzz and numerous pouches, 3D cubes, straps.

I "downsized" from the SE to the 3D cube with no regrets. The 3D cube holds the basics for a quick trip to the store - organizer wallet, keys, cell phone, pens and small notebook.
    Janine and Ilkyway like this.

Can you provide pics? I really like seeing the different ways things like this can be used. ^_^
    I have an obsession with solar, just in case no one has picked up on that yet. If it's in solar, I want it. XD

Quote Originally Posted by sturbridge View Post
    The 3D cube was my gateway product into the Tom Bihn line. It actually took me a while to talk myself into a side effect because I was already using the cube in a similar fashion.
    This is my greatest fear -
    never skate faster than your guardian angel can fly....black and gold til I'm dead and cold....

Quote Originally Posted by eightspokedb View Post
    This is my greatest fear -
    it is important to face your fears head on.

Quote Originally Posted by meekasmom View Post
    if you are out and about with your dog, it will also hold treats, and poop bags.
    I hope that the idea for a 3D poop bag is reserved for Skookum Dog products only. Don't want to dilute the brand! ;-)
    Janine likes this.

Pics of my olive parapack 3D cube. Packing list: organizer wallet in Nordic, two key straps, two small notebooks, two pens, pad of small post-its, lock for my gym locker, small tube of lotion
    - Name:  3D cube open jly14.JPG
Views: 672
Size:  47.1 KBName:  3D cube contents jly14.JPG
Views: 672
Size:  45.8 KBName:  3D closed jly14.JPG
Views: 667
Size:  42.5 KB
    Last edited by bunchgrass; 07-17-2014 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by luvdabags View Post
    it is important to face your fears head on.
    Just did - already have the tracking number...(help me)!!!!

And Hollie should change her job title from Bag Guru to Bag Goddess!!!
    never skate faster than your guardian angel can fly....black and gold til I'm dead and cold....

Okay we are all here for you. What is it you need help with? A backpack? A travel bag? A messenger perhaps? Something for the office? No problemo, we will help you find the best bags for your needs (read also wants here).

Ilkyway

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    Okay we are all here for you. What is it you need help with? A backpack? A travel bag? A messenger perhaps? Something for the office? No problemo, we will help you find the best bags for your needs (read also wants here).

Ilkyway
    You are too kind!!! I am already planning what to get next month - thank goodness that's only two weeks away!!!

The 'help' I need is the funding...

Thank you so much for the pictures. It's amazing how much you can fit inside something with a bit of organization.
    I have an obsession with solar, just in case no one has picked up on that yet. If it's in solar, I want it. XD

If anyone is interested in the 3D purse idea, I've been waiting for black parapack to come back in stock. Lo behold, I checked late last night and there it was! And now it'll be sharing a coveted brown box with a NFTD

Interested parties may want to check out this thread about modifying the inside hook - pictures start @ #9

Hobbling around on crutches and no pockets, it provides a place to keep phone close.
    Last edited by meekasmom; 07-19-2014 at 04:17 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast