Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: 3D FABRIC ORGANIZER CUBE: get the shoulder strap: love it.

Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    If anyone is interested in the 3D purse idea, I've been waiting for black parapack to come back in stock. Lo behold, I checked late last night and there it was! And now it'll be sharing a coveted brown box with a NFTD

Interested parties may want to check out this thread about modifying the inside
    hook
    - pictures start @ #9
    I ordered the black also - emailed about other colors and got quite a list -

The idea about changing the hook is brilliant - and will have to get the TB shoulder strap since it has a little TB tag!!!
    Ilkyway likes this.
    never skate faster than your guardian angel can fly....black and gold til I'm dead and cold....

My black fabric 3DPC will be here tomorrow - less than four days from order to delivery - WOW!!!
    never skate faster than your guardian angel can fly....black and gold til I'm dead and cold....

The 3DPC in black fabric arrived - I am in love...what a cute little bag.

Now to start saving for a Side Effect to go along with it!!!

First shopping run with the 3DPC - perfect. It's making me downsize what I carry into a store -

Quote Originally Posted by eightspokedb View Post
    First shopping run with the 3DPC - perfect. It's making me downsize what I carry into a store -
    TBH - the first trip with the fabric 3DPC was a bit of a challenge - still had too much stuff inside so it was a bit frustrating - didn't have everything well organized. Second and third trip proved to be the charm - have got everything pared down to just what I need for shopping. The only challenge will be finding a small pouch for the Clip Zip mp3 player and earbuds. The macro pouch would be perfect but I don't like Coyote.

Have you consider the Pocket Pouch? It is open but the clip on your MP3 Player (if it is as on mine) will be strong enough to hold onto it. And if your earbuds are nothing fancy they should fit under it.
    I carry my blue-tooth remote-control and my earbuts that way. And it protects the device sufficient from scratches or such and keeps the ear buts in place.

Here I posted a picture: Bike multi-tool in the Tom Bihn Pocket Pouch
    I know the size of your Clip-Zip is different but mine is with my cousin so I can not check.

Ilkyway

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    Have you consider the Pocket Pouch? It is open but the clip on your MP3 Player (if it is as on mine) will be strong enough to hold onto it. And if your earbuds are nothing fancy they should fit under it.
    I carry my blue-tooth remote-control and my earbuts that way. And it protects the device sufficient from scratches or such and keeps the ear buts in place.

Here I posted a picture: Bike multi-tool in the Tom Bihn Pocket Pouch
    I know the size of your Clip-Zip is different but mine is with my cousin so I can not check.

Ilkyway
    Yep, spent the last hour looking at all the Pocket Pouch uses and colors - and trying out my phone and mp3 player in my Pocket Pouch and Cordura mini pouch - now trying to decide which to get - or maybe one of each....decisions, decisions....
    Ilkyway likes this.

Necessity is the mother of invention - or find a use for stuff you have laying around...found an unused 'feminine product' case that is the perfect size for my ClipZip - I have a silicone cover for the 'Zip so it doesn't slip out - and the little pouch that comes with my Baggu shopping bag for my earbuds along with extension cord with volume control...makes the 3DFOP even more efficient...might have to get one in Olive before long...
    alief likes this.

Great repurposing! Would love to see pics of these. Creativity points.
    I"m always digging for my Sansa ClipZip and those darn tangle-y earbuds.

Had to put the pic on the TB Facebook page - if someone can move it here thank you....

the Baggu pouch will have room for the USB charger cord - and have found the 'Zip case in green on Ebay - moar green....

damn it worked - sorry for the size....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

if anyone can re-size it thank you....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2