Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree296Likes

Thread: It's official: I am in love with the Aeronaut 30

Just noticed that the A30 is no longer being offered in Dyneema (not even on backorder). Anyone heard why?

Quote Originally Posted by Ca1i View Post
    Just noticed that the A30 is no longer being offered in Dyneema (not even on backorder). Anyone heard why?
    My guess, it sold out in the current run.
    Ca1i likes this.

Thanks. Hope so as I'd just convinced a coworker he needed one!
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    Agreed. They would prefer to pull the listing early and ensure that they can fulfill the preorders/backorders that have been made than to oversell their planned, limited supply and have to cancel people's orders.

Surely there will be dyneema versions again, but the current allotment of fabric for this run has likely all been spoken for. Once the production run is complete, you might see a dyneema listing pop up again with no back order if they were able to make a few more that weren't already sold.
    eWalker and Ca1i like this.
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

LOL! I know the felling!!
    moriond and Ca1i like this.
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

I made the decision yesterday to purchase this bag in dyneema, but when I went to order it today, the option was gone. I am CRUSHED. Hoping for it's quick return...

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by itsablur View Post
    Agreed. They would prefer to pull the listing early and ensure that they can fulfill the preorders/backorders that have been made than to oversell their planned, limited supply and have to cancel people's orders.

Surely there will be dyneema versions again, but the current allotment of fabric for this run has likely all been spoken for. Once the production run is complete, you might see a dyneema listing pop up again with no back order if they were able to make a few more that weren't already sold.
    Quote Originally Posted by bermudajes View Post
    I made the decision yesterday to purchase this bag in dyneema, but when I went to order it today, the option was gone. I am CRUSHED. Hoping for it's quick return...
    When I called yesterday morning to check on some color information (and not to order an A30 -- my A30 in Aubergine had just arrived), they said they had two of the Black 400d Dyneema/Wasabi A30s left. I'd guess they sold those in next few hours. for some reason, their store wasn't open today, so I think they only had time to take down the available listing. My guess is that when they reopen tomorrow, which they surely will, since @taminca will be visiting the TB Store, they might put up an option to back order the A30 in Black 400d Dyneema with a late September date.

HTH moriond

ETA: Just a reminder to everyone that if there is color option you really want, move fast on ordering. Experience also shows that items tend to sell out faster once pictures have gone up and there is extensive discussion in posts.
    Last edited by moriond; 07-31-2014 at 08:41 PM.

New bag only out a month and already out of stock.

stock

Quote Originally Posted by thorn View Post
    New bag only out a month and already out of stock.
    That assumes it was ever really in stock... #sellinglikehotcakes
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Got my A30 in aubergine, with a bunch of packing cubes. So excited! I'm at work so I don't want to commence a major exploration, but I keep opening the box, which is underneath my desk, and peeking at it, when I am alone in the office.
    ----
    Please bring back the Portable Culture patch!

Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    Got my A30 in aubergine, with a bunch of packing cubes. So excited! I'm at work so I don't want to commence a major exploration, but I keep opening the box, which is underneath my desk, and peeking at it, when I am alone in the office.
    For some reason I'm picturing you all Bilbo Baggins-like reaching into your pocket to caress the One Ring, or taking it out to stare at when no one is looking. Then someone bursts into your office, you quickly spin and growl "MY PRECIOUS!", then scurry off A30 in hand.

Was I close?

Pretty much. Though it is hard to hide a large purple bag, so it is staying in the box rather than my pocket.
    I'm already considered the Office Geek, so I try to tone it down a bit.
    Beth
    ----
    Please bring back the Portable Culture patch!

Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    Too funny! Exactly what I went through earlier in the week when mine was delivered. Unfortunately my BIL is visiting so I haven't had time to practice pack and play with it yet. Although I did find the package of cord zipper pulls with a bit of forum help!

I just got mine!! Lovely steel/wasabi A30, complete with ultraviolet laundry sack, end pocket solid packing cube, and a large Double Organizer Pouch to round out the lot! Is it wrong to be glad I don't have plans this Friday evening so that I can practice pack various scenarios of trips?! We TB folks are a special lot, I tell ya!

I ordered the last one two days ago! After that the dyneema option disappeared. It is on its way to me .
    Interestingly the packing cubes which are said to be on preorder till august were also sent in the shipment.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0