Packing Cubes For Itinerate Living :D

This is a mini review.

I happen to be staying with a kind friend for a couple of months as I plan my next move. To make things easier for myself and my host, I've deployed the 'Under The Bed' storage containers to stretch the available space in a two bedroom condo. So to better manage the contents of these marvelous flat bins, I pack my clothes into the numerous Packing Cubes recently received from Tom Bihn. I attached round card tags ( from Staples ) to each zipper pull and marked each side of the tags with the contents. So now I can quickly locate the desired pouch to extract just what I need at a moment's notice . I'm going to toss a couple of extra tags into each pouch for future labeling changes on the road. When I travel, I'll use the one meshed side pouches for dirty cotton laundry, the mesh edged ones for socks and the entirely unvented ones for synthetics and fresh underwear. The pouches are so light that they themselves compact for very easy storage and of course, they take up no space or weight in luggage. I can't wait to see some padded versions for fragile objects transportation.
    Thanks for making such a sensible and clever range of pouches!
    Last edited by Darcy; 11-06-2006 at 04:33 PM.

Help! I'd like to edit my post to correct nomenclature from Organizer Pouches to the correct form - Packing Cubes. Anyone know why I'm not seeing the "EDIT" button? Thanks

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Editing a post after a certain number of days has passed since the original post is an admin-only feature in vBulletin. I just edited the post for you
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

would one of these packing bags fit in the brain bag? I am trying to figure out the best way to transport my shoes/gym clothes so it doenst entirely stink up my bag ...... am i sol?

Whew! Thanks. Now I know better for the future- I'll be sute to check my terminology/naming before posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Editing a post after a certain number of days has passed since the original post is an admin-only feature in vBulletin. I just edited the post for you
    Last edited by Zephyrnoid; 11-08-2006 at 11:07 AM.

Check out the dimensions on the main site...
    2 full End Packing Cubes - 13.5" x 8" x 3.25" / 345 x 200 x 85mm
    should fit comfortably in the main compartment.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeini View Post
    would one of these packing bags fit in the brain bag? I am trying to figure out the best way to transport my shoes/gym clothes so it doenst entirely stink up my bag ...... am i sol?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0