Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Oscar
  • 2 Post By Canonsue

Thread: Three trips with an Aeronaut

Three trips with an Aeronaut

I ordered an Aeronaut a couple of weeks ago for some travel to Boston for the bulk of a week ... And I was impressed with the bag's performance. My first travel plans included a lot of plans for Boston's public transportation and walking the final few blocks to/from my hotel. But maybe what is more important is the fact my plans did not include taxis and cars. The next two travels were with a team for work, where my typical "big" bags would dominate the luggage space.

I am very happy with the overall performance, but would like to offer the following regarding the internal compression straps, one strap (of each pair) is too short, and falls down behind the luggage, and need to be constantly fished out.

The product description also mentions a package of zipper pulls "We include a package of our Cord Zipper Pulls so you can add them to the zippers for an easier grab, ..., all I can say is what zipper pulls?
    Darcy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post

The product description also mentions a package of zipper pulls "We include a package of our Cord Zipper Pulls so you can add them to the zippers for an easier grab, ..., all I can say is what zipper pulls?
    Send an email to customer service - If your zipper pulls were missing they will fix it. TB CS IS AWESOME.
    List under construction ....

Are you sure the zipper pulls aren't there? I also thought I didn't get mine, though I didn't really care because I didn't plan to use them, and then after I'd been using the bag a while I ran across them. I think they were in the very bottom of the end zipper pocket.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Thanks for the feedback, Oscar. Glad you're happy with the Aeronaut. And, if you didn't get any zipper pulls (cujo's suggestion of checking the bottom of the end zipper pocket is great), be sure to emailus@tombihn.com so we can send you some replacements.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

When I purchased my WF, I kept saying that I wish I hade some TB zipper pulls. The night before my first trip with the bag, I made some homemade paracord zipper pulls. Just after I finished, I reached into one of the pockets and there were the TB zipper pulls. I had to laugh at myself but I am glad that I now have an extra stash of TB zipper pulls.
    Darcy and Ilkyway like this.
    Synapse 19, Co-pilot, Travel Tray, PCSB, Western Flyer, all in Dyneema, Side Effect and pouchmania

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0