Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By Peruvian
  • 1 Post By taminca
  • 1 Post By Hollie

Thread: Nordic Synapse 25 --- Round 2

Nordic Synapse 25 --- Round 2

This was just delivered by UPS 15 minutes ago!!

I decided to give the Synapse 25 a second chance, after a failed first-attempt. I am a huge fan of the Nordic Dyneema!!

Up until a few days ago, Nordic/Solar Synapse 25 was but a dream, as this option was not even listed as one of the choices. This past Tuesday night I saw it as available and my heart started beating really fast!! I placed the order and here it is now!

Now, I am really curious about something. I thought Tom Bihn was changing ALL the bags to the new right-side zippers without the TB pulls. I am guessing (pretty educated guess, based on my almost-daily browsing of Synapse 25 availability) that the bag I received was just recently made. However, it has the old "upside-down" zippers with the TB pulls. Not complaining at all here (way used to the old style), just wondering if the zipper move was for all bags or selected ones only.

Anyway, here I go with "Round 2", and this time I'm praying it will work out (somehow; don't know how!) with the straps issue. In all fairness, I guess I should mention that I suffer from TOS (Thoracic Outlet Syndrome) on my left shoulder, which is mainly the reason why it didn't work out in the first place. If I have to tweak the straps somehow to alleviate the problem, well, so be it, I will!

The colours are lovely! I hope it works out.
    LCB, S19, SE, Co-Pilot, wallet, pouches

Very nice pic, Peruvian!
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Oh, I just put an order for this in a few minutes ago! It's so beautiful! Thanks for the picture, it will tide me over until mine arrives.
    Seriously, like, so much Nordic Dyneema I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. They will bury me in it. "Where's Mom's urn? WHERE DID YOU GUYS PUT THE SYNAPSE 19 WITH MOM'S ASHES?"

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0