Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree36Likes
  • 13 Post By yohopee
  • 6 Post By yohopee
  • 2 Post By Historymeg
  • 2 Post By readmore
  • 2 Post By Rocks
  • 1 Post By Canonsue
  • 2 Post By yohopee
  • 1 Post By dowlf
  • 1 Post By greeneye
  • 1 Post By MtnMan
  • 1 Post By newuser
  • 1 Post By WenV
  • 2 Post By Peruvian
  • 1 Post By whisper

Thread: Co-Pilot Review: I made a video!

Co-Pilot Review: I made a video!

I received my Co-Pilot yesterday. Is my review premature? Maybe but, who cares? I made a video! Plus, I have already used the bag for a few hours, in inclement weather, walking, so there. :P

Disclaimer: English is NOT my first language, so I apologize for any horrendous errors. I was improvising all the time. When I say lighter (what I keep in my pen slots) I should have said flashlight. But hey, I tried to get the point across.

I love TB products and the Co-Pilot is no exception. We are travelling to France in May, and this will be my carry-on item on Iceland Air. I can't wait!

I requested some art box, which I received. I will post a photo shortly.

Feedback is more than welcome. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD1G...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by yohopee; 02-21-2014 at 08:13 PM.
    LCB, S19, SE, Co-Pilot, wallet, pouches

I requested a hedgehog in Paris as my son loves hedgehogs and we're taking him to France this year.

Name:  ERIZO.jpg
Views: 1070
Size:  873.4 KB

Great review and great to have the comparison with the LCB! Thanks!!

What a wonderful video! I am picking up my Black Dyneema/Wasabi Co-Pilot from the store very soon, and I cannot wait! Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review.

Great job!! Even though I also just got a Copilot, and can look at it myself, I still watched your video! Mine is navy/Iberian, but you make me really like the black Dyneema. I like how you can get both a Side Effect and an iPad mini in there.
    p.s. I don't have a car either, and am also a pen/pencil freak.

Good job on the video!

Sue
    yohopee likes this.
    Synapse 19, Travel Tray, PCSB, all in Dyneema, Side Effect and pouchmania

Seriously, I am thrilled about this colour combination. It is so classy and beautiful. I took the reflection photo on the subway last night as I was heading home. I am about 5'6" for size reference. I received a couple of compliments on it last night.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 960
Size:  687.0 KB

Thanks for the awesome video!
    yohopee likes this.

Thanks for the great video! I appreciated your showing that the side-effect would fit in the back pocket (mine is black dynema with wasabi lining as well - I love that color combo too).
    yohopee likes this.

You did an excellent job on your first video. Your English was just fine. Looking forward to seeing more videos.

Maybe you might want to make another version of this video in your native tongue and share it with your friends as well.
    yohopee likes this.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Great video. Thanks for taking the time to make it. Videos like this help people like me, who are new to these bags. Someone already mentioned, but your English was better than some people who grew up in the states.
    yohopee likes this.

Thank you, guys! I will think about making the video in Spanish. Still using the Co-Pilot as EDC. No regrets whatsoever. Amazing bag. My only problem is that I do not have more in different colours.

Co-Pilot Review: I made a video!

Thanks for the fantastic video walk-through of your EDC Co-Pilot and Side Effect. It was both informative and enjoyable. Now I think I have Black Dyneema Wasabi envy. I own two Co-Pilots (Cardinal Red Ballistic/Steel Dyneema interior and a Steel Dyneema/Steel interior). The Red was my work EDC until recently...now it has been upgraded to the Black Ballistic/Wasabi Pilot for more room. My other Steel Dyneema Co-Pilot is my go to bag when I take my two kids out and about carrying water bottles, snacks, spare diaper, and spare change of clothes for the kids (t-shirts and shorts).

Cheers, WenV
    yohopee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by yohopee View Post
    I will think about making the video in Spanish.
    Hi yohopee,

If you want to watch a video of the Co-Pilot in Spanish, check this one out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I0fkv4X3jo

Cheers

Excellent video - thanks! Of course now I want a Copilot. It really does hold a lot.
    yohopee likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0