Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Pilot

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    The first thing that caught my eye was the zippers. I used to have a ballistic Co-Pilot with the old zippers which were clearly waterproof. The Pilot web page description now says "water repellent" (I have huge doubts), which is a huge difference, at least to the eye, with the old waterproof zippers. This move to the new zippers looks (to me) to be a clear direction in cost-cutting. Hope I'm wrong, but this is definitely not an improvement over the previous version of zippers. Don't understand why the change.
    They're the same exact zippers as before, just sewn in differently. See here for the full story.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

My bad! Should've read all those 32 pages before writing about my very first and instant impressions. Anyway, one of the coolest things I've found about the Pilot is how the front pockets fit a pair of Monster Beats Studio headphones (the originals) inside their massive case. This is usually a challenge I find with most bags, unless I decide to travel with a large backpack as my personal carry-on.
    Darcy likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2