Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 3D Cubes in Clear, Dyneema, and new Parapack; And, a Comparative Study

So, is the order of most resistant to pet hair to most attractive to pet hair dyneema - parapack - ballistic - cordura?

I've got a couple of golden retrievers who want to know. BTW, yellow-dog lovers, if you are not into dyneema then Linen Cordura is your friend.

It's definitely dyneema, ballistic, cordura... not sure if the parapack would come before or after the ballistic and can't test it as I don't yet own anything made from that material - but looking at earlier posts on this thread I'd be tempted to say parapack is slightly more attractive to pet fur than ballistic. Neither dyneema nor ballistic seem, in my extensive experience, to collect pet hair more or less at all... as my 3 Golden Retrievers, little black Scottie and yellow Staffordshire Bull Terrier/Whippet lurcher (and the double figures tribe of cats!) will testify.
    Last edited by PaulT00; 11-20-2013 at 05:36 AM.
    A crimson/steel; TS navy/solar; S19 nordic/steel; P nordic/steel; CP black/steel; CQPC iberian, solar; Ri aubergine/steel; 3DCC cardinal; K cardinal; TT solar; CC cardinal/steel; + packing cubes galore!

Badger, why o why did I think of you when I saw this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBWmTh9WlYYhttp://

N.B. I note the lack of an abstract for your post. ;-)

Totally linking to this. Nicely done Badger!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulT00 View Post
    It's definitely dyneema, ballistic, cordura... not sure if the parapack would come before or after the ballistic and can't test it as I don't yet own anything made from that material - but looking at earlier posts on this thread I'd be tempted to say parapack is slightly more attractive to pet fur than ballistic. Neither dyneema nor ballistic seem, in my extensive experience, to collect pet hair more or less at all... as my 3 Golden Retrievers, little black Scottie and yellow Staffordshire Bull Terrier/Whippet lurcher (and the double figures tribe of cats!) will testify.
    Yah i am really wondering between the cordura and the parapack lol

Quote Originally Posted by TavaPeak View Post

N.B. I note the lack of an abstract for your post. ;-)
    IT WAS FRIDAY!!!

PS: thanks for the Goro vid; I've been watching them for years. Corgis AND Japan. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by rydude87 View Post
    Yah i am really wondering between the cordura and the parapack lol
    Cordura still takes the cake for attracting the most hair, I think. The parapack dusts off much more easily, in my limited experience.

Volunteer Moderator
    Loved today's blog post on the Fur Test. What I want to know is where we can get the Dyneema mitts!?
    Darcy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Loved today's blog post on the Fur Test. What I want to know is where we can get the Dyneema mitts!?
    It certainly does make one long for Tom Bihn pot-holders. Or should I say Skookum Dog grooming-mitts...
    Darcy likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0