TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Joy
    Thanks for the links, Darcy! The video is fantastic, and it's nice to see more pictures of the Imago.

I've always admired people who can design and then make things, so the video was really fun to watch, and the little transition drawings were great. I wish they'd shown more of the store. I really liked the brief glimpses of what the bags I've only seen on the website actually look like when held by people.

Thumbs up

Very cool video!! Makes me wish I learned to sew when I was in junior high too....perhaps I can still learn. It was also great to see the prototype of the smaller Empire Builder.

The Bleeding Edge 019: A Visit To Tom Bihn

I loved it! Finally I got to see Tom in Virtual Reality. The factory Tour and History were really well done as well. I can't wait to visit !

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0