Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By bradnd99
  • 1 Post By Darcy
  • 1 Post By MartiBlank
  • 5 Post By bradnd99

Thread: My first trip with Tri-Star and Co-Pilot

My first trip with Tri-Star and Co-Pilot

I'm on a 6-day work/personal trip and I was determined to only pack in my two new Tom Bihn bags.

Packing my clothes and work laptop were a snap with the Packing Cubes tailored for the Tri Star. My toiletries and accessories took some rethinking but I managed to get it all in.

The Tri-Star was heavy but easily managed on my back. There was definitely a sense of freedom with only one bag.

I just boarded the plane and the Tri-Star (as packed as it is) fit easily in the overhead bin and the Co-Pilot fit beautiful under the seat in front of me with plenty of legroom to spare.

I would upload pics but Tapatalk is giving me errors.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bradnd99 View Post
    I'm on a 6-day work/personal trip and I was determined to only pack in my two new Tom Bihn bags.

Packing my clothes and work laptop were a snap with the Packing Cubes tailored for the Tri Star. My toiletries and accessories took some rethinking but I managed to get it all in.

The Tri-Star was heavy but easily managed on my back. There was definitely a sense of freedom with only one bag.

I just boarded the plane and the Tri-Star (as packed as it is) fit easily in the overhead bin and the Co-Pilot fit beautiful under the seat in front of me with plenty of legroom to spare.

I would upload pics but Tapatalk is giving me errors.
    Yay on the packing successes and nay on the Tapatalk errors... was it a specific error that you can provide me with? Let me know and we'll fix it! In the meantime, feel free to emailus@tombihn.com the photos and we'll add them to your post -- would love to see them.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

It may well just be a TapaTalk error. Have been on another forum where they've been having pic hosting problems the past few days.
    Darcy likes this.

Here is the pic I wanted to post yesterday. It seemed to work this time. I can't remember the error I got last time.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376145119.120695.jpg
Views: 1887
Size:  65.1 KB

An update. The Co-Pilot is proving to be a very capable EDC here in NYC. I've packed all the gear I needed for the day including a water bottle, chargers, extra batteries, glasses, a rain jacket (stuffed into a travel sack) and more.

My friend was waking around the city with me and asked if he could put his 32 Oz Nalgene bottle in it so he didn't have to carry a backpack. Yay...wait..no, not cool.

When fully packed, the bag was easy to manage and fit nicely under my seat when catching a Bway show.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0