Here is our list:
1. Western Flyer (ballistic nylon). Our top bag for travel. Light, simple a
and perfect one bag carry-on.
2. Synapse 19 (cordura) perfect edc bag with great organization.
3. Smart Alec. (420d dyneema) Lightweight, unlimited organization, great
for day hikes and light travel.
4. Small Cafe Bag (cordura) with the cafe stabilizer strap. It has become
the number one bag I use on my bicycle rides. The stabilizer strap has
transformed my cafe bag into a true bike messenger bag.
5. The Tri-Star in (ballistic nylon). When I need to have just a bit more
room for packing then the Western Flyer but still want to stay light
PS: This list is subject to change since Darcy has mentioned a prototype
bag being tested. Hopefully a lightweight hiking backpack.