Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree22Likes
  • 3 Post By seville
  • 7 Post By dorayme
  • 5 Post By bchaplin
  • 2 Post By ncb4
  • 5 Post By dorayme

Thread: Review of the Tri-power Safety Whistle

Review of the Tri-power Safety Whistle

I received my shipment from TB today. I am a dutch woman and mother of two girls. I also ordered the Whistle. And silly me I gave it a try.

Well I will strongly advise not to test it, because it is working more then great. As a matter of fact I can still feel my ears!

so I am happy with my new whistle and I hope it is the only TB item that I am never going need use again.

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    I use my tri-Power Safety whistles in a rather unconventional manner. I keep on on each key ring and several strategically placed around the house. In the event I need to call my children, whether it is call them down from too rough behavior/play, or summon them from playing in the creek behind our yard, one long blast has them running with a, "Yes mom!" One short will bring the eldest alone, two short my middle child, and three short, my youngest. I never thought I would use it in that capacity, but I hate having to yell to get their attention, and it's must faster than calling for them several times. It is surprisingly effective in public places like the park too.
    I really, really like TB Bags!

dorayme, that is hilarious! So Sound of Music of you!

Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    It is just like Captain von Trapp!

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    That is the image that came to mind when I first did it, but seriously, it's the easiest and most painless way to summon my children. Our house isn't that big, but when their play (or bickering) gets loud, or they are involved in pursuits with friends, mommy's voice is the furthest thing from their mind. That and I seem to have a hard time projecting like daddy can. The whistle pierces the air, and carries a VERY long distance with little effort. They know the sound means alarm and they come a running quickly!
    I really, really like TB Bags!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0