Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ristretto 13" review/sizing

True... that's why the larger bag is better to go with than my original choice of the 11". It was way too tight with my minimal. I like to have some wiggle room even when packed full that way I can dig down and get things out without too much fuss.

Quote Originally Posted by itsablur View Post
    Well, the same concern can really be voiced for just about any bag that's effectively a single large well. Even the Synapse or Smart Alec user would be digging if they packed the bag to capacity with items one on top of one another. The key is always to plan ahead and pack accordingly; frequently used stuff on top, rarely used stuff on bottom. If everything/most things are tethered to the bag with long key straps, then even if you do need something from the bottom, everything you just displaced is still at least attached to the bag and can easily be put back in.

Such a wonderful review! Can the TB Crew put it on the Blog?

I think it was an okay review. I think I could have done much better but would stop people from reading if it got too long and more detailed.

Borderline on too much information and what I think is good information to know about the bag or improvements. Maybe mine is more real world review than an actual product review.

Everyone wants that perfect bag and this 2nd generation bag is much better than the first after seeing the reviews and photos.

I think the hardest part of knowing which size is the best, since I can't go to the store to see, touch and play, is seeing it side by side with everyday things. Which I guess I could post a few now that I think of it.

That photo with the three bags side by side I didn't find until after I made the purchased. I did my own on the computer based on the websites measurements and I still chose the wrong one.

But I'm I can help anyone looking to figure out their size since we are mostly online shopping here.

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    Such a wonderful review! Can the TB Crew put it on the Blog?

Here's the Ristretto (with my lunch bag that I attached to the strap to carry around) beside a 19" monitor. After looking at the picture, I thought "it looks kinda big there".

Also, as a size tip, since my bag isn't full or tight to capacity, I am able to put my water bottle in the back pouch since I have no where else to put it - hint hint to TB about the mesh water bottle bag that can be attached to the bag.

If my bag was full, I would not have been able to put a bottle into the pouch since it is pushing into the bag compartment and outwards. You're only going to fit flat things like paper or a magazine (maybe plural) when this bag is full. Which is another improvement that I mentioned that will help this bag out.

Name:  1374079065438~01.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  63.2 KB

Is there any way to water to get inside the bag between the main flap and bag sides on the top?

Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0