Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Who says short people can't carry big bags?

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post

*sigh* at the S25 in Nordic....
    dorayme likes this.
    --------------------------------

Thank you for the comparison! I think that was helpful for a lot of shorter women wondering if the larger bags would be overwhelming to carry.
    dorayme likes this.

Like the Brain Bag, looks like that it has more volume then others, so I prefer to take it on a trip....

Thank you. This thread helped me decide that I could carry a Tri-star.

ina
    First I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR RUFFLY PANTS. Okay, now that I've gotten that out of my system, thanks very much for the side by side comparison - I'm trying to figure out whether I should buy a travel bag for my (very tall) 8 year old so I don't have to haul all his stuff around too and the pics really help.

@ ina,
    Do keep in mind that a short adult is generally able to carry more than a tall child. I can cram enough stuff in an Aeronaut that it ends up weighing 40 pounds, so it's very easy to pack in such a way that the load will be too much for your son to manage on his own for long. If you get a bag for your son, a dedicated backpack may be a better idea; I would also suggest making sure that he is capable of wearing the load for a considerable distance--maybe two or three times around the block. A Synapse 19 might be a good choice; plus, he can use it as a school book bag. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0