Like Tree11Likes
  • 8 Post By Grandcache
  • 1 Post By Beau
  • 2 Post By Grandcache

Thread: Imago Again...

Thumbs up Imago Again...

I have fallen in love all over again with my Imago. I have always loved its looks...great design in plum and olive makes a very attractive bag. Before the arrival of my Swift, it nicely served as my knitting bag. For the last couple weeks it has patiently awaited its next assignment. Yesterday it became my portable "office" and transitioned perfectly.

I use my Field Journal Notebook (also plum...) for my CASA note keeping. My responsibilities include reviewing medical records, mental health reports, and school files. I often need hard copies which are usually on standard 8 1/2 x 11 paper. These only fit in the FJN when folded so I was on a quest to find a way of accommodating them. Yesterday I made a school visit where I needed to review records and spend time talking with a child. The challenge...professional and kid friendly! Solution...Field Journal inside my Imago. I tucked a vinyl file folder in the back outside pocket containing my Court order (easily accessible to hand to the office staff and space for additional papers). There was also plenty of room inside the bag for a few kid friendly items...a sketch pad, colored pencils, small car, a counting game, and a couple of finger puppets. In true TB style, the bag was less than 1/2 full and there were still unused pockets. Only one bag to keep track of and I know whatever else I might need to add next time will also fit.

What a versatile bag!!! Thank you Tom Bihn for making my life easier. :-)
    Synapse (navy/solar), SE(plum) (black/wasabi), LS (navy/steel), WF(aubergine/steel), Med Cafe (plum/wasabi), Sm Cafe (plum/wasabi), Imago (plum/olive), Swift (black/ultraviolet), Travel Tray (ultraviolet), Quarter Cube (ultraviolet), 3D Cubes (plum)(indigo) (ultraviolet), WFSBPC (ultraviolet), WFBPPC (ultraviolet), FJNB (plum), Wallets (plum), Lrg & Sm Shop Bag (ultraviolet), assorted sacks, packing cubes, organizer pouches, key straps

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    Wow, sounds like you've got a bunch of fun stuff in your bag! Can't say that I have any finger puppets in the ID I've been carrying for the last few weeks.

Nice to see the Imago getting some love. It's such a great bag!

No worries...it is definitely getting lots of love. It is raining today and I am off to make a home visit. My Imago is carrying my lunch (LunchBot fits nicely in one interior pocket and an apple in the other), my Field Journal Notebook, my stuffed Side Effect, and a large insulated Camelback water bottle. So far the exterior pockets are all empty and I am confident everything will stay dry! Hooray for the magic of Tom Bihn...:-)
    Synapse (navy/solar), SE(plum) (black/wasabi), LS (navy/steel), WF(aubergine/steel), Med Cafe (plum/wasabi), Sm Cafe (plum/wasabi), Imago (plum/olive), Swift (black/ultraviolet), Travel Tray (ultraviolet), Quarter Cube (ultraviolet), 3D Cubes (plum)(indigo) (ultraviolet), WFSBPC (ultraviolet), WFBPPC (ultraviolet), FJNB (plum), Wallets (plum), Lrg & Sm Shop Bag (ultraviolet), assorted sacks, packing cubes, organizer pouches, key straps

Hooray for the Imago! I'm an Imago owner and a volunteer CASA (20 years) and I can see how the organization of the Imago would help those volunteering to serve as the voice in court of a child in foster care.

I'm right there with you on the Imago love. I don't carry the same things you do, but I always have my knitting and my Kindle keyboard in it, along with my Side Effect, water bottle, and camera plus whatever extra I may happen to want to have. I also have the Synapse 19, and really enjoy it, but my Imago is the one I love to carry every single day. I'm preparing to leave for Scotland with hubby here in a couple of weeks, and while I'll be bringing my Synapse in checked luggage for our day hikes, my Imago will be my carry on bag of choice. This time, I'm hoping to only have one small bag to check (with the Synapse tucked inside it). I'd love to carry it all on for the trip, but unfortunately I'm nursing a bad case of plantar fasciitis, and the doctor has informed me I need to be as "light weight" as possible. It may actually be a roller bag for me for this trip. I haven't used one of those in ages!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0