Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By bchaplin

Thread: Little but essential: the pocket pouch

Little but essential: the pocket pouch

Last week I lost my pocket pouch and today the new one arrived. (Thanks, Beau in customer service!) As I'm sitting in a town near Boston today, waiting out the manhunt for the Marathon bombers, the Tom Bihn delivery was the one bright spot in a day that was equal parts boring and nerve-wracking. My community is not under 'lockdown', but the public transit system was shut down, and we were all told not to go to work.

The pouch carries my T-pass and work ID. It was a free gift from TB that has become invaluable to me; so much handier than anything else for carrying these cards. Since the train pass has an RFID chip, it can be read through the pouch and doesn't have to removed. I think when I lost it I was sadder about losing the pouch than the cards inside. I'm really happy to have the new one! It's aubergine with a wasabi interior.

Name:  pouch.JPG
Views: 1183
Size:  64.7 KB

Volunteer Moderator
    stay safe! i pray that all of this will wrap up quickly!

Thanks! Yes, we're all relieved that the drama seems to be over.
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    stay safe! i pray that all of this will wrap up quickly!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    More than happy to help! I'm glad to know that you have a Pocket Pouch back in your possession, and, most importantly, that you stayed safe!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0