Like Tree8Likes
  • 7 Post By Darcy
  • 1 Post By papids2000

Thread: Love Taza on one bag travel abroad with littles

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Love Taza on one bag travel abroad with littles

No checked bags, no rolling luggage, and just one Aeronaut each for two weeks in Italy with their family of four. Read the full post -- Traveling Abroad With Littles -- over at Love Taza.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

One bag the only way to travel. And you you guys did it with kids (bravo).

Amazing. I traveled with my daughter and her two boys by Greyhound this summer, NYC to Toronto for her sister's wedding. Unfortunately she had to bring their car seats along with her. She had two car seats, a double stroller, two duffel bags, a small kid sized backpack and a diaper bag. I had my Synapse, a loarge Swift and a garment bag for my dress. Getting off the bus at the border was less than fun.
    Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0