Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By BrianI

Thread: My Side Effect

My Side Effect

The Side Effect doesn't seem to get much attention, and so ...

I picked up a Side Effect (in black) when I ordered my Citizen Canine. I was looking for a waist pack / small bag for personal EDC for times when my larger bag(s) aren't convenient. I have a Maxpedition M1 which serves similar purpose, but had gotten some comments at work (nothing bad - folks thought it was cool but it "looks kinda like you're packing ..." . Not the look I want in a corporate environment).

I'm very pleased with my Side Effect in that capacity. It definitely doesn't look tactical or aggressive. The shape and lines of it are clean. Used in the office the other day as my main EDC, plus water bottle.

Phone not shown 'cause it's taking the picture. The Eagle Creek hidden pocket is likely to be swapped out for something TB at the right opportunity - for the moment, it holds my FAK and CPR mask. Likewise the EC wallet; I have a TB one en route.

I very much like the O rings - kinda wish they were on the other side, as others have mentioned.

I have a black one as well. It tends to get more use in summer and/or on vacations. Very functional and solid, but does not get the daily love of my other TB products.
    --------------------------------

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0