Like Tree19Likes
  • 12 Post By rlandis
  • 1 Post By nsh
  • 3 Post By rlandis
  • 2 Post By Darcy
  • 1 Post By rlandis

Thread: Sorry--I'll Review This After My Roommate's First Use

Sorry--I'll Review This After My Roommate's First Use

....but here are a couple of pictures!!! The first one is the artwork on my Tom Binh delivery....I think it's a drawing of The Sahara Desert. The second one is my roommate, Rowdy, getting to know his Citizen Canine.

What do you think??
    Richard
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Owner, Fool On The Hill Recording, Nashville TN

nsh
    @rlandis- Rowdy, your new pup, looks adorable! How is it having a new roommate?

Thanks for asking, nsh. My career is sporadic. I record a project, and work intensive hours, and then I'm off for a month or two. I used to sleep late on those breaks......not anymore. Rowdy gets me up at 5:30 am like clockwork. It's well worth it to me....he's the best company...he has a sense of humor, he's smart, and has quite a lot of personality. We go to the dog park here in Nashville (weather permitting), and he runs for about 90 minutes. On inclimate days, his pent up energy is a small problem....so we play fetch in the house. He's literally with me 24/7, and I woudn't have it any other way.
    Richard

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    It's great to have first seen Rowdy in his official "up for adoption" photos and now settled (as settled as a puppy can be) into your home. Hope you post lots more!
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

My heartstrings have been tugged.

The biggest shock to me, when I opened my Tom Bihn delivery, was the size of the Citizen Canine. It was MUCH smaller than anticipated, and that made me like it all the more. It's like a jewel...perfect at every stich and incredibly well thought out. I was the envy of all who noticed it at the dog park I frequent.

I got the waist strap and the shoulder strap, and doubt I'll ever use the shoulder strap.
    The color combo (steel/ultraV) is handsome...the 2 zippered areas for wallet, keys, are perfect, the dispenser for poop bags is very handy....my dog park has 4 dispensers, and they're always empty....I must have given out half a dozen bags from my roll. I carry small dry treats, tennis ball, and I have the clips for leash, although I haven't used that feature yet. Thank goodness Tom Bihn is a dog lover, because it would have taken one to create something so ingenious.

My other purchase, an UltraV shopping bag (L) is self explanatory. Special thanks to Maverick, for his video on how to fold it. Easy Peasy!!!

Next up for me.....the waiting game, to see if there really is going to be a Synapse on Steroids, which is at the top of my wish list.

Richard
    Last edited by rlandis; 01-04-2013 at 12:16 PM. Reason: had listed thoughts in wrong order.
    nsh likes this.

Mine arrived today as well (Kiwi / Ultraviolet). I'm very pleased with it, and look forward to using it. Got the purple Krebs leash as well, which I really enjoyed using (used it just now for the night walk).

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0