Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Co-Pilot as Every-day Carry

Does anyone have the inside line on what's going on with the co-pilot? I'm thinking that it'd be a more suitable EDC bag for me compared to a Ristretto, but all the color combos that I would consider ordering it in aren't available right now. Is it going through a redesign or is the inventory just running low and will be refreshed when they have capacity?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greyhundr View Post
    Does anyone have the inside line on what's going on with the co-pilot? I'm thinking that it'd be a more suitable EDC bag for me compared to a Ristretto, but all the color combos that I would consider ordering it in aren't available right now. Is it going through a redesign or is the inventory just running low and will be refreshed when they have capacity?
    Aren't available as in on backorder, or aren't in the drop-down menu? No redesign is in the works and we don't plan to add new colors anytime soon either. The backordered colors are expected to ship by early November but may ship as soon as mid-late October...
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Sorry, Darcy. I should have said backordered. When I said not "available right now" I meant that I couldn't have them in my hands by the end of the week. With 60% of the current color combinations on backorder it got me wondering if perhaps there were changes coming for the line or if it was just the normal ebb and flow of the production pipeline. Thanks!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greyhundr View Post
    Sorry, Darcy. I should have said backordered. When I said not "available right now" I meant that I couldn't have them in my hands by the end of the week. With 60% of the current color combinations on backorder it got me wondering if perhaps there were changes coming for the line or if it was just the normal ebb and flow of the production pipeline. Thanks!
    Ahh, I see, makes total sense! It's mainly that the Co-Pilot is more popular than ever and simply sold out in those colors more quickly than we anticipated. If you can wait and want to place a backorder, I'd recommend doing so -- it's quite likely we'll sell out of the Co-Pilot again before the end of the year...
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3