Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree9Likes
  • 7 Post By yeb90
  • 1 Post By darbs
  • 1 Post By sofapug

Thread: Side Effect: Not Exactly a Review

Side Effect: Not Exactly a Review

This is not exactly a review, but I had to share. It looks like Tom Bihn has a new fan. My mother has stolen my new Side Effect and I have a feeling I won't be getting it back.

Haha! You have to be careful with loaning out TB bags to family members. They tend to never make it back to you. The BF makes fun of all of my bags, but my LCB has remained in his clutches since this past May when I loaned it to him for Denver. He's used it for every plane trip since and then some!

I took two trips in recent months, one with my mum and one with her sister, and each borrowed my Side Effect on more than one occassion! Usually they never borrow my stuff, but they found it useful for taking to the buffet breakfast at the hotel. My mum didn't even ask me and I just saw it on her shoulder one morning! Luckily I got my bag back each time.
    Last edited by sofapug; 12-20-2012 at 09:17 PM.
    darbs likes this.
    Seriously addicted. I love my TB bags (in order of preference): Aeronaut (black/steel), Western Flyer (black/iberian), Smart Alec (black/black), Synapse (steel dyneema/solar), MCB (linen/olive), Cadet (black/steel), Side Effect (black), Shop Bags (various), packing cubes, WF Packing Cube Backpack (steel), Travel Stuff Sacks (various), 3D Clear Organizer Cube (forest), LCB (steel/cayenne), Imago (black ballistic/steel), Co-Pilot (steel/solar), FJN (crimson), Ego (black/steel).

Hey, at least you know what to buy them for their next birthday!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0