Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By PGJohnson

Thread: Why I Like My Synapse Part II

Why I Like My Synapse Part II

I've had the bag for a week now and have used it every day. All in all it is a great pack for what I carry daily (see my "Why I like my Synapse" thread for a packing list).

The number of pockets and the ability to organize all my "stuff" (pause to thank George Carlin for his wonderful monolog) kind of threw me for a loop at first because I was so used to digging around for everything in my old pack. It distributes the weight in the pack well. I like the fact it does not have straps-a-million dangling from it, they often get caught in the spaces between the seats on buses. (It can be like a bit of a comic scene: you get up to get off but something is pulling you back down and you can't figure out at first what that is. Then you realize what's wrong and sheepishly remove it while everyone watches thinking...) It went with me all around and everywhere else this week and I have no complaints. It is not going back.

Name:  20121029_165206.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  643.4 KB

Here it is at a chain coffee store that has its origins in Seattle (and since it has gone international my mother says their coffee is not as good as it was back in '78).
    Darcy, cucciasv and nsh like this.

God willing, that very scene will play before me tomorrow morning.

I was in Australia, which is MUCH more of a coffee nation than we are in the USA...and they have GREAT boutique coffee shops scattered all over Sydney. I was SHOCKED that at the Circular Quay, at Sydney Harbour, there is a Starbuck's, and it's packed....when right around the corner, there's a coffee bar that blows it away.....so, while your Mom may be right, that it's not as good as it was back in '78, it sure is the King of Coffee Marketing.
    Owner, Fool On The Hill Recording, Nashville TN

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0