Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By moriond

Thread: Wirecutter gives three Bihn bags the thumbs up

Wirecutter gives three Bihn bags the thumbs up

Wirecutter, one of my favourite go-to review sites (mostly because they just list the best stuff), gives the thumbs up to three Bihn bags: Synapse, Ristretto, and Super Ego.

Main link here: Favorite Bags on The Wirecutter

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev_Horton View Post
    Wirecutter, one of my favourite go-to review sites (mostly because they just list the best stuff), gives the thumbs up to three Bihn bags: Synapse, Ristretto, and Super Ego.

Main link here: Favorite Bags on The Wirecutter
    This is great, and since the article just went up on the Wirecutter site I hadn't seen it before. I notice they said:
    P.S. Hybrid camera/computer bags and then lady-specific bags are on their way, too.
    So I expect to see more Tom Bihn love showing up soon. No comments in the individual bag reviews yet. I liked this quote that followed the description of the Ballistic nylon and Dyneema construction of the Ristretto:
    The coolest thing about the material, for me at least, is that it doesn't pick up cat hair. That's a small, but sanity-saving extra that Tom Bihn's website doesn't bother mentioning.
    Note that these reviews are targeted for computer bags, although the article title doesn't say so.

moriond
    Darcy likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0