Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Links to external bag reviews

Snarky Nomad made a great point about the waist strap . . . I would love the option to purchase an "Absolute" waist strap-BUT with different attachment clips. I can't use TB waist straps at all. My hand strength is not strong enough to press with the amount of pressure required on the clips while trying to open the latch. Just can't do it. BUT . . . An optional padded waist strap would be great for longer travels.
    eWalker likes this.
    DESPERATELY SEEKING: Black/Iberian Western Flyer, AND Black/Iberian Citizen Canine
    Cork/Iberian Swift, Cork Organizer Wallet, Cardinal OP, Iberian Yarn Stuff Sacks (all 3 sizes) Black/Iberian Side Effect, Black/Iberian Aeronaut, Iberian PCBP, Iberian PCSB, Iberian Travel Tray, Iberian Travel Stuff Sacks (all 4 sizes), Navy/Solar Synapse 25, Black/Iberian Ristretto for iPad

Are you talking about the gatekeeper clips, Melissa? I thought at first that I'd never be able to open them (I'm not exactly strong!) - then I discovered that you need to push the metal loop "backwards", i.e. further onto the clip, then the plastic part bends easily (almost automatically) and you just have to slip the metal loop over the hook. Takes a bit of practice but it doesn't require macho strength!
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Travel Tray recommendation/short review here:
    Travel Accessories That'll Make Traveling About a Million Times Better
    eWalker likes this.

I came across this very positive review of the S25 by Black Scout Survival, and eWalker suggested I post the link here.
    eWalker likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2