Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: My beautiful new SYNAPSE arrived today! I "practice packed" it for a two week trip!

backpack, i ordered a charcoal one to start with. however, if i use it a bunch, i might get an indigo one, too (LOVE the color, but it's sold out for now). i'm thinking about a couple of these sash/belts to use with it The Sash | Shop American Apparel (adds a little color, y'know?), plus my trusty black icebreaker cami and shirt and maybe a couple other odds and ends to change it up or for when i inevitably spill something on myself.

i'll definitely post packing list/pics for each trip once it's closer to go time! each trip has a very different purpose and climate to work around, so the packing challenge is extra exciting!

capncat - cool concept, thanks for posting it! I would be interested in seeing a list for sure.

I'm also very interested in following your ventures and packing list capncat, the versalette looks like one of those garments that is a lot of fun!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP, SC, BB, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, SE2, MCB, RiPad

Quote Originally Posted by capncat View Post
    backpack, i ordered a charcoal one to start with. however, if i use it a bunch, i might get an indigo one, too (LOVE the color, but it's sold out for now). i'm thinking about a couple of these sash/belts to use with it The Sash | Shop American Apparel (adds a little color, y'know?), plus my trusty black icebreaker cami and shirt and maybe a couple other odds and ends to change it up or for when i inevitably spill something on myself.

i'll definitely post packing list/pics for each trip once it's closer to go time! each trip has a very different purpose and climate to work around, so the packing challenge is extra exciting!
    A sash can be made of cotton fabrics which should come on sale any time soon because of the change of season and new collections.

Combining 2 cotton colors by sewing or using sewing tape mean having a reversible belt, long scarf or even head covering in chilly, way too hot, light sprinkle weather or traditional historical sites which require head covering.

One side in gray and one in indigo would be perfect and for the price of remnant/on sale fabric, you could build a whole reversible long scarves wardrobe for pennies.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0