Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: It's been over a week, my thoughts on my Co-Pilot, FJN, Cork Kindle Pouch and CQPCs

A 3D Clear Organizer Cube, in Steel, was one of my first purchases. I bought it as an extra organizer pocket for my first Large Cafe Bag.

Just as Dorayme, I find that little things are easier to locate quickly if in organized in Pouches.
    But my o-rings are already full with things attached via lanyards.

Color coding and placing Small Pouches inside the 3D Clear Organizer Cube makes things easier to find and grab in a hurry.

However, the 3D Clear Organizer Cube make things tight in the Large Cafe Bag if the FJN is added.

Nevertheless, I got another one in UV, the 3D Clear Organizer Cube is a perfect addition to the Synapse and I suspect they will be the perfect bags within bags inside the Little Swifts.

I don't know if Swifts owners know that the Packing Cube Shoulder Bags fit perfectly inside the Swifts and work like a charm to add two inner zippered pocket.
    I do not find it necessary, but the Packing Cube Shoulder Bags rings match the rings inside the main pocket of the Swifts easily linked together with a short Key Strap for each side.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    I would love to get my hands on the Terra grip strap. I had read about them, but recently, I can't remember where, I saw one in a picture and it looked like it would be a great strap for me. It had a sheath on it and it was thin at the ends and had a larger padded section where it would contact your shoulder. Unfortunately, it's no longer available.
    Hi dorayme,

I'm going to point you to the Practical Hacks "Shoulder strap comparo – 4 contenders for “best bag strap”. The Terra Grip strap is the same or very similar to the strap that Red Oxx markets as "The Claw". Both are made by Quake Industries in Montana, just as the Absolute Strap is made by Op/Tech in the USA. (I don't know of any other company that has the customized design of the Absolute Strap, though.) Kevin's Practical Hacks article has a link to "The Claw", but I would check with Katy or one of the others at Tom Bihn about whether they still carry the Terra Grip strap:

HTH.

moriond
    dorayme likes this.

Hey everyone, I'm new to Tom Bihn, but I'm a Raveler also......feel free to friend me!! Same username.....

thanks Moriond, I guess for now I will be content and happy with my Absolute Strap.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0