DCF

Imago - Great Bag but I have to Send it Back

I love the Imago. I think it's a great size, with great features. I got the Cardinal/Hemp/steel, which is beautiful.

However, the two electronic pockets are too small. I have a pretty large cell phone (Motorola Photon). It's not the biggest out there, but it's definitely bigger than an iPhone. Not being able to put my phone in that soft, convenient pocket is a deal-breaker for me. Maybe the next time it's redesigned, the pocket's could be made bigger.

Thank you for great bags Tom Bihn.

Quote Originally Posted by DCF View Post
    However, the two electronic pockets are too small. I have a pretty large cell phone (Motorola Photon). It's not the biggest out there, but it's definitely bigger than an iPhone. Not being able to put my phone in that soft, convenient pocket is a deal-breaker for me. Maybe the next time it's redesigned, the pocket's could be made bigger.
    Your post raises an interesting point. The trend in smartphone screen sizes seems to be tending towards larger and wider. I handled a Google Galaxy Nexus recently and was surprised at its size. I'm an iPhone user myself, and this phone was larger, yet thinner.

I had the same problem with the two end pockets on the Imago--too small for my Samsung Galaxy Epic Touch S2. It barely fits in the front phone pocket of the iPad Cadet, but fits fine in the phone pocket on the Co-Pilot. I think you've raised an important point for future bag designs--iPhone is losing market share to Android phones, and the smartphones are larger than iPhone! Because of the phone issue, I haven't been able to use my Imago...anybody want to buy it?
    Last edited by ShineAgain; 12-27-2011 at 07:11 PM.
    I have an Aeronaut (Black/Iberian), Brain Bag (Black/Steel) Smart Alec (Black/Black/Steel), 2 Cadets for iPad (Black/Steel) and (Steel/Solar), 2 Co-Pilots (Steel/Solar) and (Black/Steel), Imago (Black/Black/Steel), plus a Vertical Brain Cell, Vertical Freudian Slip, Packing Cubes, Organizer Pouches, 2 RFID Blocking Passport Pouches, iPad Cache, Snake Charmer, Organizer Wallet, and plethora of other accessories! Man,what does it take to get on the FOT list?

Ya, I've had the same problem with both my Co-pilot and Synapse. I have my iPhone in a Pad & Quill case and it is too big for the ultrasuede pocket (as was a previous Otterbox Defender) in either bag. I have adapted, as I love both bags, but I would love to see bigger cell pockets in future bags.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0